Electronic Delivery of Effective & Customized Marketing
The new electronic version of the Member Benefit Statement is delivered to members in the form of an email with a mobile responsive design. This means that members can view it anywhere; at their desktop and laptop computers, on their smart phones, and tablets of any size, and in any email interface. The content of the MBS is customized for each member, identifying the services they use as well as promoting the benefits of the products and services that they could be using! Additionally, each benefit description provides compelling links into your online channels for additional information and allow members to immediately open accounts and apply for loans from the convenience of their home computer or mobile devices. All of this, delivered for less than the cost of bulk rate postage.
Creating Member Benefit Statements For You Members Is Easy
Watson Marketing will work with your staff to build, customize, personalize, send, and track the MBS, and we can even provide powerful targeted follow-up marketing services for those members that showed interest.
Here’s how it works:
- Your team will select the products and services to be included in the Member Benefit Statement.
- You will create a spreadsheet containing each member’s email address and columns listing the services to be included on the MBS. This column should indicate each member’s service usage with a yes or no. Alternately, we can work with your available data export, for example importing member email lists for each service.
- Based on the services to be included on the Statement, Watson Marketing will write copy for each service, highlighting the primary benefits. This will be accomplished by reviewing the service information on your website. Copy will then be submitted to you for editing and/or approval. The goal of the copy is to get the members interest by stressing the primary benefits for each service and providing a link to more info or directly to your online application. If you prefer, you can provide your own copy for each service.
- You can also provide any special offers for services that are of particular importance to your Credit Union. Of course this is optional, but we recommend you do this. This could include special discounts, bonus offers and the like, and could be highlighted with special graphics and icons next to the appropriate service.
- Watson Marketing will then create a comp of your MBS, customized to look and feel like your brand. Sample Member Benefit Statements will be personalized to insure service usage is properly displayed for each member.
- Upon your review and approval of the comp, your Member Benefit Statements will be sent to the entire member file provided. The email will appear to come directly from your credit union.
- All email sending, tracking, SPAM compliance, and 0pt-out services will be handled by our servers.
- Optionally, we can identify which members opened your MBS, and what links they clicked on. We can even send targeted follow-on marketing campaigns to those members who expressed interest.
It’s that simple! Please get in touch today and let’s start growing your member relationships!